So, last weekend I was shopping online for my cardmaking supplies and I wanted to get some glue rollers cause I’m so fed up with glue sticks. Recently large rollers become quite popular among cardmakers and of course I decided I want one too! But when I started to compare prices and tape lengths in different glue runners I noticed that the big ones are not necessarily the cheapest when it comes to price/length ratio. So I have written down details of glue rollers and refills available in the shop on a piece of paper in a form of a table just to see which one would be the most economical. It seems that Crafter’s Companion Extra Strong Tape Runner is a winner in this category and I ordered it too see how it will perform.
I thought I would share my table, perhaps it will be of use for someone else, so here you are, it’s all neatly typed in – as no one would be able to read my writing 😉
Please note the following:
1. Prices are in USD as of last Friday in Simon Says Stamp online store, where I usually shop.
2. Lengths are in meters as I am in Europe and my brain can’t process yards and feet 🙂
3. Some figures are rounded.
3. I only compared prices and lengths – quality of glue, performance, comfort of use etc. were not taken into account.
4. The table is also available in pdf format here: glue runners