Hey! Today I show you the card I made for my friend’s wedding.
I knew my friend wouldn’t like a traditional card so I tried to do something a little bit different. I used a lot of patterns but not too many hearts and personalized the card with a date stamp.
- cream card base
- papers from Bo Bunny’s Vicki B. Collection + some leftover scraps
- letter stickers from from We R Memory Keepers White Christmas scrapbook pad
- My Mind’s Eye enamel dots
- stamps: hearts from Simon Says Stamp’s Sunnier Days set, arrow and rosette from My Mind’s Eye’s Ginger Pictures set, date: American Crafts’ Dear Lizzy Neapolitan date roller
- inks: Hero Arts shadow mid-tone ink in Butter Bar and Memento in Gray Flannel
- heart button