It’s this time of year again! Today I want to show you a design I have chosen for my mass produced Christmas cards this year. It may seem that it requires a lot of work but if you do everything in batches it goes really fast and I made a good bunch of them in no time.
1. Heath emboss bunch of images on vellum.
2. Cut out round windows in the cards.
3. Cut out round window in the patterned paper.
4. Stamp the sentiments sentiments and fold the ends of paper strips (you can skip this step).
5. Using adhesive, make a sandwich: card -> vellum -> patterned paper.
6. Adhere the sentiment on top.
7. Add sequins to embellish.
8. All done!